Mike Kagee Trend Bureau

Mike Kagee Trend Bureau
"Who Made Your Clothes"

Monday, March 7, 2011

Naomi Campbell by Mike Kagee

Founder
of 'Creative Model
Placements Worldwide'
Campaign
Mike Kagee
on Naomi Campbell



 Supermodel
Naomi Campbell
is a Hot 40
        'I do not worry about my age anymore. I look after
            myself. I work out. But beauty to me is about taking
            care of the inside'
               Naomi Campbell is a true beauty

Naomi has graced the covers of Love
GQ Russia, Vogue Russia
and many more
S
She also fronted the Dennis Basso's
Rosa Spring/Summer 2011
Collection!

'Most advertising Campaigns are not using enough      
black models right now' she sighs
'In the past there has hardly been any at all.
I am still an exception in the business.
'A very strong view I also have'
and my reason for starting the
 'Creative Model Placements Worldwide'
Group and Campaign
to bring back the black, ethnic and exotic
Supermodel
Naomi Campbell in Moscow, Russia
Naomi Campbell still a Supermodel at 40
Story by Mike Kagee
                                                         





                              



No comments:

Post a Comment